Thank you to our generous donors and sponsors
It is through your support that Hope Bridges continues to serve the town of Strathmore and surrounding area. Your generous financial donations and your ongoing gifts of time and talent allow us to offer inclusive workshops where adults may connect and find friendship through the universal language of the arts. We would like to acknowledge our supporters and donors and offer sincere gratitude for making Hope Bridges programs and events a success.
A Word from our Spring 2016 Workshop and Fall 2016 “Artists Among Us” Gala Sponsor:
Access to the arts enriches our lives. Extending that access to adults who face a range of isolation issues spurs their imaginations, enhances their ability to express themselves in playful and creative ways, and creates a lasting positive impact on our communities.
Our support of Hope Bridges Society for Creative and Continued Learning stems from our shared passion to make a lasting, positive impact on the community that we’re all proud to call “home”
From all of us at Chinook Financial, thank you for the opportunity to support this powerful work in the Strathmore & Wheatland County region!
ChinookFinancial.com | Act Local
Sincere thanks to our supporters
|Accredited Supports to the Community Teens to Adults Participants & Trisha NelsonAgrium
Ana Karinna Martin
Art Branch Studio
Atco Gas Epic Campaign–Brian Webster
Bangles Hair Studio
Calgary Coop Wine Spirits Beer
Cenovus Employee Foundation–Larry Freeman
Chinook Credit Union
Cluny Lions Club
Deb Switzer Cook
Del and Joyce Fisher
Donna M Watt
Dr. Patel – Sagewood
Eldon & Sheila Konschuh
Elks Lodge – Strathmore
Em & Christine Howard
|Geordie & Barb PraekerGeorge & Janet Kurka
Gleichen Lions Club
Grant & Donna Klaiber
Growing Families Society
Gwen Kroon (Tellier)
Half Diamond Reclamation
Herman and Barb Praeker
Holy Cross Collegiate
Hope Bridges Upcycling Participants – Wanda Reinholdt
Joe van Keulen
Katy Webster – Katy’s Consignment Boutique
Kim’s Cafe & Catering
Mark’s Work Warehouse–Strathmore
Marvin and Elaine Gill, Fieldstone Fruit Wines
Missy Schramm of Schramm’s Framing
Norma & Doug Hilton
Olive E Hayes
Penny and David Wilson
Pro Water Conditioning
R & M Bolton
Rachel Dyck Hughes
Rachel, Sheila, & Eldon Konschuh
Rosebud Centre of the Arts
Sagewood Seniors Community
Sheila McLeod Risseeuw
Standard Lions Club
SDHS Residents Family Council
Sheila McLeod & Don Risseeuw
Shhugar Candy Basket
Strathmore District Health Services
Strathmore District Health Services–Ladies Auxiliary
Strathmore Elks Lodge
Strathmore Golf Club
Strathmore’s Florist – Brian Code
Strathmore Municipal Library
Terry and Brenda Tower
Trisha Nelson & the Go Green Upcycling Workshop
W. Brett Wilson
W. Brett Wilson and Al Coulter and Michelle Cameron-Coulter
How can I help?
There are many ways to contribute to the success of Hope Bridges Society – here are a few options:
- CLICK to make a donation – As a non-profit organization, we will grow with financial support from our community to maintain and expand our operations. (You can give to us with or without a Paypal account.)
- CLICK to GIVE THE GIFT OF HOPE – Help someone in your life connect with others in one of our welcoming workshops/ projects. Daytime and evening options for everyone. All adults welcome. Weekly, monthly, bi-weekly and monthly workshops available.
- Volunteer – Volunteers fill a multitude of roles within our organization. Please contact our Coordinator, Wanda, for information on how you can connect in a meaningful way.
- Attend a workshop or join a project – The purpose of our workshops and projects is to welcome all community members to share in arts based activities. Join us for learning, connecting and fun activities. For more information, connect with our Coordinator, Wanda.
- Facilitate a workshop or project – Share your love of your art form by facilitating a workshop for Hope Bridges. For details on how Hope Bridges develops inclusive arts based activities contact our Society’s Coordinator, Wanda.
- Collaborate with us – We search for meaningful collaborations to locate workshop spaces, materials, and promotion of our activities.
We welcome your interest and involvement. Please call our Coordinator, Wanda, at 403 983 3640 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org