There are many ways to contribute to the success of Hope Bridges Society – here are a few options:
- CLICK to make a donation – As a non-profit organization, we will grow with financial support from our community to maintain and expand our operations. (You can give to us with or without a Paypal account.)
- CLICK to GIVE THE GIFT OF HOPE – Help someone in your life connect with others in one of our welcoming workshops/ projects. Daytime and evening options for everyone. All adults welcome. Weekly, monthly, bi-weekly and monthly workshops available.
- Volunteer – Volunteers fill a multitude of roles within our organization. Please contact our Coordinator, Wanda, for information on how you can connect in a meaningful way.
- Attend a workshop or join a project – The purpose of our workshops and projects is to welcome all community members to share in arts based activities. Join us for learning, connecting and fun activities. For more information, connect with our Coordinator, Wanda.
- Facilitate a workshop or project – Share your love of your art form by facilitating a workshop for Hope Bridges. For details on how Hope Bridges develops inclusive arts based activities contact our Society’s Coordinator, Wanda.
- Collaborate with us – We search for meaningful collaborations to locate workshop spaces, materials, and promotion of our activities.
We welcome your interest and involvement. Please call our Coordinator, Wanda, at 403 983 3640 or email her at email@example.com .